Information on the safe and healthy operations of our hotel
Last Update: 04.08.20
Eleftheria hotel in Agia Marina Chania Crete, Greece continue operations. We are here to provide you with exceptional accommodation experiences attaining the adequate hygiene, safety, and operational methods. We feel it is important to reach out to you the actions we are taking to keep our facilities safe and healthy. Our teams carefully follow the adequate cleaning, sanitation, and disinfection protocols. These protocols assist in illness prevention and include:
- Regular sanitation training for our team members.
- Clearly established time-schedule for cleaning and disinfection in all areas.
- Conspicuous placement of hand sanitizers.
- Frequent cleaning and wash down of outdoor and high touch locations, including walkways, staircase, elevators.
- Fast response to off-cycle cleaning issues.
Given the current concerns related to the new coronavirus 2019 (covid-19), we have established house rules that, along with adequate sanitation protocols, safety methods and operation procedures, guarantee the well-being of our guests during their stay with us. These rules include:
- We advise our guests to keep twe(2) meters distance from the person next in line while approaching any indoors help-desk (reception, bar, buffet).
- We provide a face mask for our guests in case of coughing and/or sneezing in any indoors public space of the hotel.
- We inform of the maximum use of our elevators by two adults, and of the use of a face mask.
- We have reduced our restaurants’ capacity by arranging our spaces to meet the new required distances according to the greek hygiene protocol. We adjusted our breakfast buffet, so all our delicacies are served by our trained staff. All packaging is for one use, ecological, and the utensils used, meet the hygiene standards for the indicated temperatures.
- Entering and leaving our restaurants for their meals, our guests are being advised to use the special hand sanitizers placed for that purpose at our restaurant’s entrances.
- To avoid any health issues that may be caused from goods and/or services brought from third parties and consumed in-house we do not allow off-property food delivery services.
- We encourage our visitors to get in touch with any member of our team for recommendations and/or remarks that will improve our operations.
Our aim is to provide high-quality personalized services. All our team members are enthusiastic professionals at our guests’ disposal, responding promptly and effectively to their requests.
For our team members of the operating departments who join the daily shifts we took the following actions:
- Restrictions for a limited number of people in the workplace are respected.
- We have provided everyone with all recommended protective gear.
- We continue to regularly disinfect work surfaces, as well as public and back-office areas.
- We took measures to limit social hubs and keep a safe distance between team members (1,5m+).
As part of our commitment for the health and well-being of our guests, employees, and community, we are carefully monitoring the new coronavirus (covid19) situation through regular updates and guidance from the Hellenic Health Organization (E.O.D.Y.) and the National Health Ministry, as well as additional government and European organizations.
Based on the guidance we have received and our general state of readiness, we are confident our operations continue to be safe and ready to serve our guests.